Because we are a 100% Volunteer Organization, we rely heavily on donations to keep us going. Running a sheltering program takes the help of so many within the community to enable us to do God's work in helping those struggling in poverty and homelessness.
Our needs vary from everyday supplies, food, cleaning supplies, transportation fuel, and other expenses. If you are able to help us in any way, simply contact us or mail us a donation. We appreciate your help as we go about the Lord's work.
HOW YOU MAY HELP SUPPORT THIS PROGRAM:
As a partner in this ministry, you should know that Streetreach pledges:
- To introduce needy people to Jesus Christ and give them hope in finding long-term solutions to their problems.
- To help you help neighbors in need during a time of crisis.
- To help you help the poor in the most cost-effective way possible. That's why we take extra care to use every penny wisely.
- To keep you informed about how your gifts are being used and what they are accomplishing.
- To keep our financial affairs open and above reproach. We have an uncompensated Board of Directors that exams all financial reports and all expenditures.
- To give God all the Glory for what HE is doing through Streetreach
Join us In Prayer
“Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and He will reward them for what they have done.” – Proverbs 19:17
Schedule a SpeakerOur volunteers welcomes the opportunity to speak with your group.
Suggested Speaker Events - Call us today to schedule your event!
- Small groups/Ministry groups/Churches
- Professional Associations/Civic Clubs
- Youth groups / Schools
- Missions Fairs
Donate needed items for church host sites:
- Desperate need of a 6-8 passenger Mini Van (new model due to desolate areas we travel, we are always looking out for others safety)
- An enclosed concession trailer for serving meals on the streets
- On-going needs...
- Gas cards(any amount $10-25)--used by host site guest & volunteers for transporting homeless to & from surrounding shelters,motels, and jobs
- Restaurant & Retail gift cards (any amount) for purchase of homeless guest needs
- Sleeping bags - lots!
- Diapers (newborn -6), baby wipes, baby powder, baby food
- straight talk phone cards ( $45) -only form of contact for those living on the streets, needed for job contacts, doctors appointments, etc.
- Towels, wash clothes, lysol spray, air freshner, coffee, gatorade, breakfast bars, fruit cups,instant grits & oatmeal,etc....
- Monetary donations: Become a Monthly Sponsor, Sponsor a meal for the weekly feedings, always need funds to assist families in crisis with rent/utilities/food/prescriptions