Contact BC Streetreach:
|Directors: Garry & Rev. Donna Phelps|
||(910) 842-2711 (office)
Mailing Address: BCSTR- P.O. Box 1331, Shallotte, NC 28459
|BCSTR - P.O. Box 1331, Shallotte, NC 28459
New Satellite Office: 5285-21 Shallotte Station (above shipping station & New Life Christian Books)
Donna & volunteers are available at this site every Tuesday 10am-12noon
Days & hours at this site varies according to events
|Shelter information: email@example.com|
|General information: firstname.lastname@example.org|
HOW YOU MAY HELP SUPPORT THIS PROGRAM:
Your financial contributions make a difference! All of our team members are volunteers that use their own vehicles and fuel. All of the items that we distribute to homeless people are donated or paid for by the contributions of individual donors. We do not receive grants and we are not funded by any church or organization on a monthly basis.
As a partner in this ministry, you should know that Streetreach pledges:
- To introduce needy people to Jesus Christ and give them hope in finding long-term solutions to their problems.
- To help you help neighbors in need during a time of crisis.
- To help you help the poor in the most cost-effective way possible. That's why we take extra care to use every penny wisely.
- To keep you informed about how your gifts are being used and what they are accomplishing.
- To keep our financial affairs open and above reproach. We have an uncompensated Board of Directors that exams all financial reports and all expenditures.
- To give God all the Glory for what HE is doing through Streetreach
Join us In Prayer
“Whoever is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and He will reward them for what they have done.” – Proverbs 19:17
Schedule a SpeakerOur volunteers welcomes the opportunity to speak with your group.
Suggested Speaker Events - Call us today to schedule your event!
- Small groups/Ministry groups/Churches
- Professional Associations/Civic Clubs
- Youth groups / Schools
- Missions Fairs
Donate needed items for church host sites:
- Desperate need of a 6-9 passenger Mini Van (new or newer model due to areas we travel, we are always looking out for others safety)
- An enclosed concession trailer for serving meals on the streets
- Gas cards(any amount)--used by host site guest & volunteers for transporting homeless to & from surrounding shelters,motels, and jobs
- We are in desperate need of a enclosed concession trailer for feeding sites
- Restaurant & Retail gift cards (any amount) for purchase of homeless guest needs
- Sleeping bags - lots!
- Diapers (newborn -6t), baby wipes, baby powder, baby food
- straight talk phone cards ($30 & $45) -only form of contact for those living on the streets, needed for job contacts
- 2-4 men tents
- Towels, wash clothes, lysol spray, air freshner, coffee, gatorade, breakfast bars,fruit cups,instant grits & oatmeal,etc....
- Monetary donations: Become a Monthly Sponsor, Sponsor a meal for the weekly feedings
TOGETHER WE CAN HELP ANSWER THE PRAYERS OF THE HOMELESS!
BC Streetreach and the people we serve thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your contribution to our organization. Your donations will feed the hungry and dress them in warm clothing. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to partner with people like yourself to ensure that this ministry remains viable and sustainable.
Thank you for helping us reach out and compassionately care for those in need.