- All individuals must have an ID, Not be under the influence of alcohol or drug & must call Donna @ 910-269-3057 for intake & approval.
Results Of past Winter Nights Program:
· Streetreach received approximately 1380 calls seeking some form of emergency assistance during the winter months
· Streetreach made 414 community referrals to other agencies and shelters across the Tri-County area from October – Feb.
· During the Winter season, Streetreach in partnership with the local churches was able to provide 438 Emergency Overnight Stays to 98 individuals.
· Approximately 2,835 meals were prepared and delivered-this does not include food cards, snacks, drinks, etc…
· 19 individuals received either part-time or full-time employment before exiting program. Several did day work and odd jobs also
· 80% (76 individuals) moved on to better housing situations
· 2 Individuals applied for SSA /SSI disability - 1 was approved by time program ended
· 1 Individual entered the Literacy Program & 2 Individuals entered a GED program
· 8 Individuals moved into long-term shelter in Myrtle Beach & 2 went to Good Shepard, 2 entered rehabs, and 10 – unknown?
· Streetreach distributed 40-$25 Food Lion Cards ($1000), 80-$10 Restaurant Cards ($800), 30-$25 Wal-mart Cards ($750), 22- $45 Straight Talk Phone cards ($990) …Total $3540.00 expense The churches also distributed countless items.